Paris, April fifteen, 2020
Atos, a world wide chief in digital transformation, nowadays announces the extension of its Id & Accessibility Administration offering with a new Id as a Assistance – Evidian IDaaS – accessible from the cloud on a subscription basis. This all-in-just one security solution manages on-premises, cloud-dependent and as-a-Assistance applications.
As most enterprises are now migrating conventional IT infrastructures to the cloud, they more and more have to have to securely handle their digital identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS applications. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS delivers a special wide vary of capabilities to Atos’ purchasers, notably:
- As-a-Assistance secured access to on the internet applications for workforce, partners and clients
- Passwordless encounter utilizing SSO dependent on identification federation specifications and multifactor authentication
- All set-to-use multifactor authentication capabilities which encompass FIDO two, biometrics, cell drive, PKI and other procedures – offering a seamless consumer encounter
- Protected, adaptable, and scalable solution, dependent on Google Cloud Platform
- Evidian IDaaS also aids organizations comply with community regulations these kinds of as Finance PSD2, Healthcare HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this solution, Atos also provides its detailed 20-12 months encounter and expertize in Id & Accessibility Administration (IAM), with robust technologies and a strong observe history of high client fulfillment.
IDaaS solutions are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” techniques as they offer a detailed established of capabilities to help and get ready organizations to align their IAM and Cloud techniques, with Zero Trust in brain.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which include identities getting the selection just one assault vector, position IAM at the heart of cybersecurity techniques. With our new IDaaS solution, we give our purchasers the ability to handle their IT environment from a one pane of glass, facilitating working day-to-working day administration and expanding all round security,” says Sébastien Brachet, Head of Id & Accessibility Administration at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Id Outlined Security Alliance (IDSA) which aims to set up a stronger security posture amongst enterprises nowadays and elevate the role of identification in businesses’ all round security techniques.
To learn a lot more about Id and Accessibility Management–as–a–Assistance, stop by the atos.web web page.